Summer days come with warm weather and more time spent outdoors as the days are longer. While our focus may be outside, as Facility Managers, we still must keep an eye out for what needs work indoors. It is often the case that regular carpet maintenance often gets ignored during summer or pushed off until later in the year. But with more people out on vacation and warmer weather, summer can be as good a time as any to attend to your carpet maintenance. So whether you need industrial carpet cleaning or office carpet cleaning, here are our top ten reasons to enlist the help of a professional,commercial carpet cleaning service.
- Solid, experienced Detroit carpet cleaning companies can removes spots and stains that may attract more dirt and damage your office carpets over time. Likewise, removing these spots and stains enhances the overall appearance of your office carpets.
- Partnering with a professional commercial carpet cleaners can help you protect indoor air quality. Carpets can hold a great deal of dust, grime, dirt, sand, allergens and worse but eventually this debris must be removed from your carpet in order to protect the carpet itself and preserve indoor air quality.
- Carpet cleaning makes carpets look, feel and smell clean.
- Cleaning your office carpeting can give your old carpet a new lease on life as deep cleaning can restore carpet vibrance, color and texture and promote a consistent appearance throughout your facility.
- Regular carpet cleaning can reduce carpet wear in high traffic areas that are likely to indicate wear first.
- Enlist the help of the right Michigan carpet cleaning and you can prolong the lifespan of your carpet—one of your building most costly assets. Periodic scheduled carpet cleaning can get you extra years above the expected lifespan of your carpets making commercial carpet cleaning services a sound investment.
- Regular carpet cleaning makes your commercial carpets easier to maintain. Technologically savvy carpet cleaning methods, like the Whittaker carpet cleaning method for example, actually help your carpets avoid quick resoiling. This happens because the dry carpet cleaning methods avoid the moisture than can attract subsequent dirt and soils as well as deep cleaning carpets so that you get more from your regular vacuuming.
- Regular carpet maintenance can prevents a buildup of allergens and bacteria that improve overall air quality and occupant/visitor health. If these contaminants are allowed to remain in the carpet for too long, they offer the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
- With Americans spending more than 80% of their time indoors, continual exposure to indoor allergens and airborne particles can increase respiratory symptoms and conditions. Clean carpets keep employees healthier reducing absenteeism and improving overall morale and productivity.
- Oftentimes, perception is reality and well maintained carpet that looks clean gives visitors and occupants and overall positive impression of the cleanliness of your whole facility.
Get Your Carpet Cleaner
At Stathakis, we offer commercial carpet cleaning solutions that fit your facility’s individual needs. We employ a variety of proven carpet cleaning technologies give you multiple ways to deep clean your carpets and stay within your budget. We offer proven carpet cleaning systems including truck mounted carpet cleaning, portable machine carpet cleaning, low moisture carpet cleaning, dry carpet cleaning all designed at give you a deep clean, improve your carpet’s appearance, extend the life span of your flooring and even improve indoor air quality. Get on-demand carpet cleaning or one of our subscription based carpet cleaning programs that can net you a cost savings and reduce the hassle of planning your ongoing carpet maintenance. For more information on how you can keep your floors cleaner than they have ever been, please contact Matt Brown, Stathakis Special Projects Manager at #800-278-1884.