A clean edifice speaks a great deal about its managers. It is something that creates the first impression of its management team. Nothing says clean more than Sparkling Windows. Any building owner/manager must know that a clean building not only creates a good feeling, but promotes a sense of stability and orderliness. It provides its tenants with a healthier and safer work environment. Cleaning a building means much more than just emptying trash, but defining better ways of cleanliness. In today's era, there have been many technological advances to ensure happy and more productive employees.
Janitorial cleaning companies provide building cleaning services with the appropriate products and equipment. Office buildings require the same type of cleaning a house would need– toilet cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, floors, etc. However, there is one thing that most people do not take care of and are most likely to forget about – the windows. It is something that should be washed at least once a month, but is avoided by most people.
Today, all housekeeping services that organizations consult provide window cleaning. Windows are something that need to be cleaned regularly, as they are one of the first things that people notice. For many organizations, window cleaning is a crucial issue when it comes to the upkeep of the building. The task might look small, but it requires expert knowledge. This work should always be done by someone with experience. Present housekeeping services hire skilled and experienced staff to get the job done correctly. All building cleaning services have equipment and specialized knowledge to make sure that they provide excellent services. Once completed, the windows will be left clean and sparkling and the entire business is carried out with complete responsibility and safety. The commercial cleaning service companies understand the importance of building cleaning in an organization and make sure that their customers receive a classic first impression.
There are certain key points that every cleaning services need to follow:
- Keeping a check on the cleanliness of windows from time to time. Building cleaning companies need to hire the most reliable, skilled, and experienced staff to provide their customers with the best possible results for the job.
- Using the latest technology,with minimal use of resources, will provide the best outcome. Washing is a job that consumes maximum time and resources.
- Choosing the right equipment and technique can reduce the amount of time required, plus the energy needed to do so. Use sponges and warm water to clean the windows for best results. It may seem like an old remedy, but it works the best. Using a sponge would reduce the amount of water needed.
- Housekeeping services need to choose the best available cleaning solutions or detergents for top results. Proper polishing should be done right after washing. Cleaning companies should always check that there are no streaks left after cleaning.
- All cleaning services must ensure that their window cleaners are up-to-date and have the latest safety and health requirements.
Following these points will help to make sure that your building receives the very best image that sparkling windows provide. The exterior image of your facility is the best indicator of what guest can expect when they come inside to visit. If your interested in a window cleaning program for your building, please contact Stathakis at (800)278-1884.
Stathakis, an ISSA CIMS-GB certified janitorial company, has been providing business cleaning services for over 35 years. CIMS assures our customers that our processes are among the industries best. The "Green Building" (GB)*** part of the certification symbolizes our capability to assist our customers in achieving a greener clean, in addition to earning LEED-EBOM points.
If you are shopping for Cleaning Services see Stathakis’ newest Ebook, "The 360 Buyer’s Guide to Better Cleaning Services", cleaning industry experts provide key insight into how to navigate through the maze of Cleaning Companies to find the best value for your facility. Get this Janitorial Buying Guide today!