GREEN CLEANING BENEFITS
What are the elements of a Green Cleaning program?
- Green cleaning benefits include implementing efficient cleaning practices to reduces waste and chemical use.
- Installing the proper mats at every entryway to trap dirt and other pollutants from entering the building.
- A staff that is trained to use chemicals and cleaning equipment properly.
- Reducing the amount of waste to maximize cleaning efficiency.
- Catching and fixing potential problems early.
- Taking preventative measures by regularly maintaining and cleaning equipment.
- Concentrating on high traffic “touch-points” such as door handles, faucets, and other areas that people frequently come in contact with.
- Enhanced cleaning processes and systems.
- Promotion of increased productivity and learning.
Green Cleaning Products
- Low allergenic, non-caustic, non-toxic, and 100% biodegradable cleaning agents.
- High performance, energy efficient cleaning equipment.
- Micro fiber cloths, mop heads and dusters.
- Recycled paper products
Green Cleaning Benefits
Health and Well Being
- A Green cleaning program reduces exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Reduces asthma attacks by effectively keeping dust and chemical allergens at bay.
- Improves overall indoor air quality by reducing airborne dust and chemical gases.
- Controls the spread of germs and disease by focusing on problem areas and properly applying disinfectants.
- By implementing high efficiency green cleaning programs, overall cleaning costs can be reduced therefore increasing your bottom line.
- Green cleaning benefits the environment by reducing chemical run-off through proper cleaning techniques.
- Uses non-toxic, biodegradable chemicals.
- Use of recycled paper products.
- Green cleaning services include improved training programs that stress safety.
- Effectively reduces exposure to toxic and dangerous chemicals by implementing green products.
- Utilizes automatic dilution dispensers for safer handling and efficient use of chemicals.
- Proper and environmentally friendly storage of chemicals.
- Regular and improved maintenance of powered cleaning equipment.
Stathakis: Green Cleaning ExpertsGreen Cleaning Benefits from a Stathakis Managed Solution:
- Stathakis Green Cleaning 5 Step Program.
- Green Seal Certified High Performance Equipment.
- Diversy Green Seal Certified Earth-friendly products.
- CIMS-GB Certified by the ISSA.
- Environmentally friendly chemical packaging materials.
- Stathakis Green Cleaning Training Program.
- Documented Green Cleaning Policy.
- Safety compliance training for OSHA, HIPPA, & Bloodborne Pathogens.
A Stathakis Managed Solution can help you maximize your green cleaning benefits. Furthermore, when you outsource your Green Cleaning Program to Stathakis you can be assured that you will receive LEED-EBOM points without the normal hassle.
Click this link to see our ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT: